- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
We have been using Japanese Auto Specialist for the years that we lived in Mauldin, SC. 2009-2021. They are the most trustworthy folks that you will find in the area. You have the welcoming feeling from the time that you step in the door! The receptionist Johnie is the best at scheduling and pointing you in the right direction for repair. Bill, the owner stands behind the service on your vehicle! I do hope that I find a similar repair shop, here in Pennsylvania. Good folks and great service!
One of the most capable and honest group of people I have experienced in a long time!
Have had great experience with Japanese Auto for over 5 years-- excellent, extremely honest service. Because of my confidence in them, all my future cars will continue to be Japanese makes. Recommended this shop to my sister-in-law, who now brings all 5 of her family member's cars in for service.
Japanese Auto is the best auto repair shop I've experienced in several decades of having cars serviced. They've kept my Camry alive for 200K miles and my 4Runner for 180K miles. Both run like new.
Simply the best car repair shop in all the upstate area. Honest owner who has a very knowledgeable staff that can fix just about anything, Even the stuff the dealers can't fix. I've taken all my vehicles there for 20 years and it's always right the first time, at a fair price.
I would give 10 stars if I could! Absolutely could not be more pleased with Japanese Auto Specialists. They got my car assessed and repaired in the same day! This was the very first time that I've ever done business with them, and they made me feel like I've been doing business there for years! They gave me recommendations for "down the road", without making me feel like it was a necessity for today. I also loved that they called me with a price before they began working on my 4Runner - it made me feel comfortable, and I knew what to expect at checkout! This was truly a pressure free, and absolutely stress free experience, and for that I will definitely be a return customer, and recommend them to anyone that drives a Japanese vehicle! Thank you!